Photo: Maria Möller
My specialty is preparing individual tax returns for folks who have self-employment income. As a registered tax preparer, I can prepare and file your federal and state taxes, as well as City of Philadelphia taxes if you live or work in Philly.
As part of my services, I will walk you through your business expenses so that you don't miss any legitimate deductions. As someone who has worn many hats in my professional life and is both a performing and visual artist, I know what to look for and what questions to ask.
My clients include theatre artists, visual artists, burlesque performers, graphic designers, therapists, life coaches, personal trainers, musicians, academics, herbalists, and dog walkers. I try my best to be available to my clients outside of tax time, ready to answer questions as they arise. 
And I particularly enjoy helping folks get caught up on their taxes. If you have back taxes–please don't hesitate to contact me! We can work together to get you into compliance. You will feel so much better afterwards. 
I am happy to prepare simple W-2 returns for folks who don't have self-employment income. I charge $150–$225 to prepare a simple return. ​​​​​​​
I am always available for consultations. Have some questions about your taxes? I'm happy to talk. My consultation rate is $75/half hour.
I work under the umbrella of Philadelphia Tax Prep for Artists, a collective of tax preparers who have been providing services to Philadelphia's artists for over 15 years.
Unless otherwise requested, all appointments and documents are handled virtually.  
Back to Top